Hari Om! Welcome to a wonderful upcoming year of Chinmaya Bala Vihar! Please be sure to read each of the points below carefully.
Chinmaya Mission Tampa
Chinmaya Bala Vihar Registration Form 2017-18
1. Review your child's syllabus if you have not already done so: Lutz Sarasota
2. Steps to register: 1) Complete the form below and click on "Register" to submit. (New Families: Confirm your registration when you receive the email notice from the Mailchimp server. If you do not do this, your form will NOT be forwarded to us by the server.)
2) By Sep. 1, mail your check to Chinmaya Mission, 13561 SW 77 Ct, Miami, FL 33156.
After Sep. 1, submit your cash or check at your first class. (Your registration is not complete until both, your form and payment, have been received by us.)
CMBV Registration includes books per syllabus: $450/student
Spoken Hindi taught online via Zoom, Sundays, 6-6:30 p.m.
$125 for CMBV Students
$200 for Non-CMBV Students
Amar Chitra Katha Comic Book Club: $10/student/year
Monthly International Spiritual Magazines mailed to you (annual):
Balvihar (for kids) $50, Chinmaya Udghosh (for teens and young aduts) $45, Tapovan Prasad (for adults) $50
CMBV Registration is nonrefundable, and includes all CMBV Sunday classes and festival celebrations, books per syllabus, and the simultaneously held Vedanta study group for parents. If you are in need of financial assistance or have questions, please contact us.
3. By submitting this form, you agree with and accept the CMBV Parent/Student Responsibilities in their entirety, including the usage of contact information and waiver of liability. Review the CMBV Calendar of classes and events, and save the dates.
4. Be sure to mark email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as safe senders.
5. CMBV Orientation is required for all parents on Sep. 10, the first day of classes for children. The free Chinmaya Study Group for adults resumes on Sep. 24. We welcome all Study Group members to come on Sep. 17 to help expedite all students' registration and book order processes.
6. The parents of each class will help organize one CMBV event during the year. Details will be announced at Orientation.
By the Lord's grace and Guru's blessings, we look forward to a blessed year of love, learning, and service. Hari Om!
* indicates required